• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to export to .mov (animate/media encoder issue)

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having a problem where when I try to convert my animation to a video file, Animate will give me a prompt saying a need a version of Adobe Media Encoder version 8.0 or higher. Well alright, I go and look for a download of Media Encoder since it isn't on my machine and I cannot find a legal/safe version that runs on WINDOWS 8. I can't even install the free trial. I saw some people talking about a pervious version of Media Encoder however. Is there a way to obtain this (LEGALLY OF COURSE).
My other question is, if I simply cannot get any version of Media Encoder, how will I export my animations from .fla format to a video format? (.mov,.mp4, etc.) 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should also add:
As mentioned I use WINDOWS 8.
The version of Animate I use is Animate CC 2018. Sorry for not mentioning this in the original post !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines