Unable to export video from Animate via Media Encode

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a video with Animate and wanted to export it as a mov. via Media Encoder like I have done before. But for some reason, after I hit export, Encoder does not pop up and nothing happens. Has anyone have come across similar issues and has a solution?

I use a Mac and I have tried to uninstall both Animate and Media Encoder. Both softwares are up-to-date. I tested out the same file on a different Mac and it works, I haven't changed my settings on this laptop so I am really clueless. 

HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens to me sometimes and the solution I've found it to ensure Media Encoder is open before attemting to export the video from Animate. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is an issue with the latest AME 15.4 on Mac we are looking into. In the interim, please install AME 15.2 to get the video export working.

Thanks!

Mohan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@projectspetite 

This has been addressed in the latest Animate update - 21.0.9 released today. Please update your copy of Animate & Media Encoder to the latest using Creative Cloud Desktop application to avail the fix.

Thanks, Sukhesh.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines