• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

V21 and V20 pasting symbols extremely slow

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated from the version 2019 to 2021, and suddenly all my symbols I paste, regardless of size or complexity, take an extremely long time to paste. I've tried going back to the v19 and only v20 and v21 are now available, and v20 is giving me the same issues with pasting as v21.

I work with large symbol projects, where I am constantly copying and pasting frames, text, lines, and simple & complicated symbols. With v19 only the complex symbols were taking a long time to paste, which I assumed was understandable. But now that I've updated even one tiny piece of text I copy and paste causes the whole program to lag, become unresponsive for 20 seconds minimum, and then paste the text or anything really. 

I've seen this in a comment elsewhere, and have been searching forums for solutions, but I haven't found any answers or help yet and I'm really struggling getting my work done. I can't find how to reset my preferences as my user folder doesn't have an Apps folder, as that's the only thing I haven't been able to try yet.

Is this a common issue or has had any solution as of late?

Computer I'm working with:

Intel i7-8700k cpu

32GB Ram

GeForce RTX 2070

running on Direct X 12

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Hi - We have fixed this issue internally and the fix will be made available in the upcoming Animate update.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - We have fixed this issue internally and the fix will be made available in the upcoming Animate update.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear! Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines