• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very important. We use Swf Studio from Northcode in ENAC Can you confirm that Northcode is still working with Adobe.

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very important. We use Swf Studio from Northcode in ENAC and we have created a sophisticated product to create complex CBTD exercises for Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers which allows us to propose dual-screen on single-screen complex CBTDyn exercises.  Our Tool is called CBTDyn and we use FLASH and the product SWF Studio.  We are unable to launch our exercises on Windows 10. The Northcode blog wrote a fix has been developped for Windows 10. We tried to contact Northcode (http://www.northcode.com/blog/SWF-Studio-and-Windows-10) by phone and mail but they didn't answer. Can you confirm that Northcode is still working with Adobe. Thank for an answer because we need this fix to continue to use Animate CC to build our exercises.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion moved from Enterprise & Teams to Adobe Animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you ever receive a reply about this?  We have a similar legacy product running on SWF Studio from Northcode that isn't functioning after windows 10 updates.  Was a fix ever developed / released?  I appreciate any information.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Northcode is no more, even the website was moved to someone else.

Sorry to say that but you have to forget about it completely.

if your app has a huge code base and you are forced to stick with Flash, then think to switch to Adobe AIR, although it is not that powerful as SWF Studio; but it is the closest alternative.

Otherwise, forget about Flash and its wrappers, and find another powerful framework, and rewrite your apps.

I switched to Microsoft WPF years ago, and I'm so glad I didn't waste time waiting for an update (for SWF Studio) that hasn't and won't come.
WPF is very powerful and can do the same superior level of graphics and animation as Flash and outperform it in all other respects, I was happy with this fine alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines