Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video component autoplay iOS iPhone

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people,

I use the video component in the autoplay mode. The video autoplays only on iOS iPad not iPhone. I muted the video. I know there are problems with the iPhone and autoplay is disabled for a better user experience. But maybe someone knows some code that I can use successfully to get the videos running in auto play mode on the iPhone. Many greetings!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you must be able to just change your iphone settings>accessibility>video>enable auto-play video previews.

otherwise, how you're playing the video on your iphone. eg, is it in a browser, as part of an installed app, some other way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there was a way to circumvent the iPhone preventing autoplay of videos, then everyone would use that, and it would completely defeat the purpose of this feature existing in the first place. The only way for any media to autoplay on iOS is if the user has already interacted with the document containing the video.

https://bitmovin.com/play-not-play-new-autoplay-policies-safari-11-chrome-64/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines