• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video that includes AS3?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Animate. I need to create some science animations in which motions are precisely controlled with code. My initial attempts with Javascript and HTML5 are going well. For animations in which there's no interactivity, I'd also like to export them as mp4 videos. So I've made AS3 versions that play well in Flash Player. But when I export as a video, things on the timeline render correctly but anything created in or controlled by AS3 code doesn't appear. Am I missing something? Or can Animate not export code-controlled animations other than as swf? In that case, is there a work-around to get a video?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are exporting you want to choose to export for a given amount of time, instead of of the length of the animation. Then it will export based on what code you are doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works like a charm! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines