Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to get animate cc for free for at least 6 months

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir,

I am an underprivileged student from Bangladesh .Earlier , before covid-19 breakdown I used to work at 

a restaurant but due to the pandemic I lost my job .During this time I have developed a keen interest on animation for this purpose I would want you to provide me animate cc for free for just 6 months, Once I acquire the skill completely I would be able to finance myself and my family.Please kind sir ,not getting little amount of money would not ruin your business but it can ruin my entire life .Please provide me animate cc for free not for lifetime just 6 months and I promise to develop my skill in these 6 months.

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums, and i'm not aware of any individual hardship considerations you can request from adobe that would be considered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey! I sent you a message on this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You do not need Animate CC to learn animation.

OpenToonz is open source and free. Compared to Animate CC it is arguably (in quite a few areas) far ahead of Animate CC for animation work. It supports full vector animation, just like Animate, but also features bitmap drawing and painting tools. Animation previewing is faster in OT: Animate has a tendency to slow down even when working with relatively light scenes.

The onion skinning and overall timeline functions are more convenient to work with than Animate (in particular compared to the latest versions of Animate).

OT offers a full compositor for advanced post-effects (which Animate is missing). It has scanning tools built-in in case you want to work with paper sketches.

Also important: since you are an underprivileged student, you probably do not have access to good computer hardware. OpenToonz works fine even on lower grade hardware and Windows 7 and higher, while Animate requires Windows 10 - which your machine may not support.

OpenToonz has been and is still used for broadcast and feature length 2d animation.

https://opentoonz.github.io/e/

So what are you waiting for? Download it for free, become an animator! Loads of OpenToonz tutorials on YouTube, but be sure to stick to the more recent ones.

Also, for a brilliant free and open source storyboarding tool to assist in planning your animations:

https://github.com/wonderunit/storyboarder

To assist you with background painting and digital painting, get the free and open source Krita:

https://krita.org/en/

And for a professional 3d animation tool download a free copy of the open source Blender (which also happens to do excellent 2d animation!):

https://www.blender.org/

With this collection of animation software, you will have access to a bundle of professional-level animation tools. And all for free! Don't forget to get a copy of "The Animator's Survival Kit" by Richard Williams. Your library should be able to provide you with a copy.

Have fun!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines