• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warnings Generated

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does it mean when this warning shows when I paste a rigged character (previouse version of Flash) to a new stage/html canvass using Adobe animate 2021?

Warnings generated while copying/importing in Untitled-2:
* LinearRGB type of Fill cannot be imported in HTML5 Canvas document.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Animate is warning you that this type of gradient is not supported in HTML5 Canvas documents. Actually, this document only supports one kind of linear gradient.

image.png

But other than losing a bit of visual fidelity, your content should work normally.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am planning to reuse models done in CS6 , that is just the issue I have encountered so far. Not sure if there will be more once I have tried animating it.

Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are lots of restrictions going from actionscript to javascript in animate.  less so with visuals but any problem with visuals will be noted with warnings as soon as you convert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried converting the files to Animate 2019 & 2021, I have not encountered any new warnings so far..The visuals seem ok. I hope there won't be any technical issues once the files are animated.Thank you so much!Sent from my Galaxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines