• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

weird outlines

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so if i make an oval or a present shape thing like line tool, it doesnt let me draaw over hat on the same layer. it makes these weird cuts on the out line. other people have told me to use a different layer, (but then i cant fill since its on a sepert layer) and i cant do object mode. but when i use pen tool, it doesnt make tghe cuts but pen tool isnt very smooth even though i have smooth on. what do i do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Flash is vector based, each layer is a flat plane, and pure shapes can't overlap. If you need to use a combination of strokes and fills, concider selecting a mode for your brush using the 'brush mode' button on the bottom of the toolbar.

Megacharlie_0-1631546565807.png

I'm gonna say you should probably use the "Fills" mode for what you're trying to do, but try them all out and see what works!

Megacharlie_1-1631546826639.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines