• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the easy method for movement animation (video) of moving object?

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animated videos are a powerful tool for public education and conveying a message clearly and consicesly. Such animations can help to understand wow an object (in our case, a radio-collared animal) moves in the landscape over the time <superfluous link removed-kglad> I am looking for the easy tool that can convert a location/date-time data into the animation of movement points/tracks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animating a walking figure (or in your case, a walking 4-legged figure) is not as easy as it may seem. Obviously, if you just move an image from one point to another (without animationg the limbs), then the task becomes easier. With the right set up and good imagery, just about anything can be given more "wow" with animation. With that in mind, Adobe Animate is one of the better tools available.

I wish you luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i doubt you're looking for an answer, but to correct @TheOriginalGC , animate can read, parse and apply external data using code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I stand corrected. You learn something every day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines