Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can’t I detach single layer from the camera layer

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have been trying to do the above with no success. The camera layer which is a motion tween, is attached to all of the scene's layers however, I would like to detach one layer so it does not participate in the camera's motion tween. 

In Add Camera mode have tried to detach the single layer by clicking the camera icon just to the side of the hide layer icon on the layer I want detached. Unfortunately this either attaches or detaches all of the layers from the Camera Layer, like the parent icon up the top next to the trash can icon.

I also tried via the layer's properties but it resulted in the same as above. Any ideas?

Kind regards

Iota

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, I have applied a motion tween to the camera layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

I've just applied a motion tween to the camera and then detached one of the layers and it worked.

Can you share your FLA or a video showing the issue?

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines