• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is this happening on the exported video file. Its correct on the project file why?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is happening? It like its loosing track of the camera and loops back random parts on the exported video but not in the actual project file. Why is this happening? Can anybody help? Im in Adobe animate Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if those layers are either parented or locked to the camera. Nothing should be attached to the camera layer.

Check the layer depth panel, make sure all layers depth are 0.

If everything is fine and you're still having problems, delete the camera altogether and test the movie again. See if the layers appear in their proper position, if so reapply the camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as i know nothing was but i worked it out i copied the layers into another project file and it was all fine but it took me awhile to figure it out thabks for the tip take care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines