• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1120 access of undefined property nextBtn and previousBtn

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I face this problem in adobe animate how may it will be solved?

thank you

adobe ani ate.jpg

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hope that someone in the forum with goodwill will help me to solve that problem

actionscript problems.jpgactionscript problems 2.jpgactionscript problems 3.jpgactionscript problems 4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

About your first comment, please make sure that you have two instances named nextBtn and previousBtn in the frame the code is being called from.

About your second comment, there is a bit of confusion. You're writing a package in a timeline frame. But this is not possible. For writing packages and classes, you need to create external files by going to File > New... > Advanced > ActionScript 3.0 Class.

Anyway, what exactly are you trying to do? If you give us more details we may be able to help you out.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for reply regardless if it works or not.I will try what you said and will let you know for the outcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.I try to create 5 pages with next and previous page commands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I consider important to point out that I have an ActionScript 3.0 cookbook for flash platform but it didnt seem to help me much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you've shown two different error messages.

for the 2nd, you can't use class code attached to a frame/time.  ie, if you're creating a class like SimpleButtonDemo, create a class file (named SimpleButtonDemo.as) and add your code to that (and remove it from frames/timelines).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank for your reply.I will try to make it works and I will let you know about the outcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it is not work again

error 1.jpgerror 2.jpgerror 3.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that has so many errors you should just delete it.  start with your your 2/16 screenshot post and paste that code into a SimpleButtonDemo.as file saved in the folder of your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paste the code into a simple button class file as joao cesar said(New>Advanced>ActionScript 3.0 Class) and I saved it as an *.as file.Then I used first code but I have other error.Sorry if I becoming annoyingerror kalo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I noticed that I have two CurrentFrame +1.I corrected this but the error that is shown by the compiler is the same:expecting rightparen before dot.sorry for that error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

copy and paste the line number with the error.  (your screenshots are too small to be clear.)

but you should not have duplicate function names and you should use event:MouseEvent, not event.MouseEvent in:

function whtatever(event:MouseEvent):void{

.etc

}

not

function whatever(event.MouseEvent):void{

.etc

}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines