Highlighted

a point is created when a line is smoothed. I don't want that.

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing an animation on the stick man, the problem is that sometimes when I smooth a line in selection tool (v) to change the shape of the segment curve, a point appears in the middle of the line ( N) without having pressed (shift) or (ctrl).
how to avoid generating a point in the center when smoothing

That's how smoothing works. Don't use it.

Use the subselection tool [A] to control the curve if  the selection tool [V] is not giving you the look you need.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

a point is created when a line is smoothed. I don't want that.

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing an animation on the stick man, the problem is that sometimes when I smooth a line in selection tool (v) to change the shape of the segment curve, a point appears in the middle of the line ( N) without having pressed (shift) or (ctrl).
how to avoid generating a point in the center when smoothing

Use the subselection tool [A] to control the curve if  the selection tool [V] is not giving you the look you need.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 20, 2020 0
Guide ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 1