• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aadobe animate 2020 could not write to the directory

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i open the software adobe animate 2020, this window pop out "could not write to the directory C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate2020\en_US" . Would like to ask anyone facing this issue? It happened after update the software

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

When Animate is closed, find this folder C:\Users\Acer\AppData\Local\Adobe\  and delete Animate2020 with everything inside.

Then start Animate. It will re-create a clean configuration which will hopefully work fine.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem but can't find any folder by that name. I'm on MacOS Catalina, trying to start Adobe Animate 2021, and it gives me that same "Animate quitting...could not qwrite to the directory /Users/terrysunderland/library/Application Support/Adobe Animate 2021/n_US"
No surprise it can't find that directory since it doesn't seem to exist!
I go to /Users/terrysunderland/ and there's no Library or Application Support folder in there -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines