• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

about adobe animate

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create animation, like light-up candles. so I want to create it for web users. that means now my lamp appears on the web page so now others are also loaded that same web page on their browser in a remote location at the same time. so now when someone light up a candle others screen must show now that the user candle lighting up. so then the next person/ user does the same thing now should others can visible now 2 candles were lighted. this is for an online education program opening ceremony.

is it possible to create such animation? if yes please guide me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you mean you want users to displays to communicate, it's doable but that's an advanced topic that would require a server with back-end (eg, php) coding.  the front-end could be made with an animate html5 project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so how I start such a project, I have experience with adobe flash and animate cc, and a little bit of knowledge with PHP, MySQL. so can you give guide me on how to build such a system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

google how to make an online chat app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines