• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About the h5 a few small problems.

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canvas format files, released in the setting of image resources, web page display color in the animation is lost, and goof, then publish Settings inside to export document as texture, only I can open, others can't open, how to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

daiyud45472296  wrote

... and goof, then publish Settings inside to export document as texture, only I can open, others can't open, how to solve it?

Hi

what do you mean by "others can't open"?

• does "others" mean on a different computer than yours?
  • did you upload all your files (html, js, and images folder) to a web server for the others to try?
  • or did you give those files to the others in other ways (cloud server, flash drive etc) ?

For tests on different computers/devices, it is important, that all n

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .

What?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTML 5 Canvas of files, documents released some color disappeared, or become to other color, how can I solve...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you understand I mean, my friend

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you are using GIF or PNG images in 8 bits depth?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

daiyud45472296  wrote

... and goof, then publish Settings inside to export document as texture, only I can open, others can't open, how to solve it?

Hi

what do you mean by "others can't open"?

• does "others" mean on a different computer than yours?
  • did you upload all your files (html, js, and images folder) to a web server for the others to try?
  • or did you give those files to the others in other ways (cloud server, flash drive etc) ?

For tests on different computers/devices, it is important, that all necessary files are in place (myfile_atlas.pngs from the images folder included!).

hmm

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey dude

Thank you for your answer.

Is the first time I met this problem, and it is the latest version of the Animate, so a lot of problems cannot be solved, in the previous work also have no contact with this aspect of the content, so now I'm very upset, don't know how to solve, but saw your answer, I think I see some, thank you very much.@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines