• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account registration

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i want to create a page template for a sign up entry that a new signed up client goes to after signing up, I have created a sign up drawing that has text blocks, but dont know what to code on which one and how to save it so that the other text fields for already registered clients can login and have their usd email and passwords recognised to allow entry to the page of theirs.

will the code replicate the page they are directed to once signed up, and remember what they have entered into their client page. ?

can someone help me please.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just create 2 variables and keep them as long as the user is in Flash. So every Flash frame/page/layer must check if login/pwd are ok. If you request to a server so it's better to use a session id.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you give me an example of how to do that please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how did you started your project?

code on timeline or code outside the design as a class?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i coded each object on its timeline, each object has a timeline of its own and is on a layer of its own one under the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you will look at it right now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i previewed it and it just said invalid username/password,

i looked through the code and see it got a web address link to go to and check at, not sure if i can write it here..?

anyway do i need to contact my domain hosting company to ask them what my web address would be inplace of the one in the code?

do you have an example of how to place the info on the server, such a new user would enter a password and username on ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is an example of code you can be inspired to create your own. you should use your own server side address

and server side code to manage your registration (of course I would say)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry ive never done server side code to manage a registration can you help me with an example ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is something you cannot improvise, you must learn it since many things like security and such are involved, language, type of web server etc...

type on search engine "server side registration script"

unless you are ready to pay me $75 / hour to give you some courses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines