• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Action Script 2.0 Future

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My company uses a version of Bally's Elite Bonus Suite hardware that can only accept .swf files with action script 2.0. We currently have a single workstation with Flash Pro CS6 installed to accomplish this. I have tried unsuccessfully to install it on another workstation to have a backup. It is unlikely that my company will spend millions to upgrade their Elite Bonus Suite hardware to a newer version. Is there any way to do a fresh install of Flash Pro CS6 or to create .swf files with action script 2.0? We have both windows and mac platforms.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please be more explicit about your unsuccessful attempt to install CS6. I have it installed on a 64-bit Windows 10 box and it works fine.

That being said, AS3 has been around for like, 14 years now. How ancient is this hardware that it doesn't support even a decade-old version of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines