Highlighted

Action Script 3 movie not scaling in any browser...

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a demo that I've updated today.  For the past year this demo has displayed properly on any computer at any resolution because it's set to scale in the HTML settings.  All of the sudden someone chatted me to let me know it's not scaling.

Has a setting changed somewhere in Animate?  I've tried everything I can think of to get the movie to scale to any size browser today and nothing is working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Action Script 3 movie not scaling in any browser...

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a demo that I've updated today.  For the past year this demo has displayed properly on any computer at any resolution because it's set to scale in the HTML settings.  All of the sudden someone chatted me to let me know it's not scaling.

Has a setting changed somewhere in Animate?  I've tried everything I can think of to get the movie to scale to any size browser today and nothing is working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0
AbuGabby LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply...I will try this.

FYI, I copied the html from an older version of demo, changed the relevant data variables and it scales as before.  It's definitely something on Adobe's end.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0