• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Mouse pointer on movieclip In Animate CC canvas

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47857013/add-mouse-pointer-on-movieclip-in-animate-cc-canvas I have found on another page that MovieClip in HTML5 canvas there does not show hand cursor. Why is it so? I want to be able to use MovieClip object where I have animated as buttons but it does not work as a button.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

The .cursor property only automatically works if you have any buttons anywhere in your project. If you don't, you have to manually call stage.enableMouseOver();

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The .cursor property only automatically works if you have any buttons anywhere in your project. If you don't, you have to manually call stage.enableMouseOver();

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show me example with codes how I make it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally just showed you the codes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has already been solved because I tested this code at the bottom of the page https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/hand-pointer/m-p/10730769#M198597 then MovieClip object with animation works as a button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then why did you even start this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had forgotten but when I tried several tests I saw that it worked so this was a rushed thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines