Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Multiple Hover Effects for an Animated Infographic

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

New to Animate, and after searching for and watching multiple tutorials that are not giving me the answers I need, I thought I'd reach out here. I am trying to do an animated infographic for a company. They have this "Turnkey" wheel of their different capabilities and I want to make it interactive. I'd like it to react so that the hovered section scales up, the other sections grey out, and then the text appears. Is this possible to do in Animate? I can't figure out how to lay out and animate each piece to make all these different effects work for each section. I attached screenshots of the starting point and the hover point. I also have a video of the animation I created in After Effects if you need me to send that to you for a better idea. 

Thanks in advanced for any advice or directions to the correct tutorial. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.47.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-25 at 12.47.29 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you'll need to use actionscript or javascript to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines