• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adjust size in animate key frame

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported some layers in photoshop that were all the same hight and width to animate and key framed them and adjusted their size with properties but 1 of the layers wont fit with the others. It seem to only fit half of the charater. I can move it up to match the head but then the feet don't match and vice versa. Is there a way I can move one end without moving the other.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you are referring to?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0883 (1).jpgIMG_0882.jpgIf your able to zoom in youll notice one is not blending in with the others. I used properties to match the all on the same size which i made sure they did on photo shop before importing them but the still wont match on animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, the screenshots are small and even after zooming I simply don't understand what "blending" means here. Is this an alignment issue? Color? I'm simply confused.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines