• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 20.0.1 WHITE SCREEN (URGENT)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got adobe animate, but I have a problem where I'm not able to see my pasteboard or stage AT ALL. I put a picture of my issue. I can draw and change the stage color as you can see in the timeline preview, but nothing shows on the main screen. This even happens to the premade animations on "open new" I need help on this issue fast so I can finish a piece for my portfolio.

wtf animate.PNG

TOPICS
Download and install , Error , Product issue , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this same problem. For anyone reading this in future - updating my windows fixed this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  have the exact same problem. It was working and then this happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in this order

1. look for updates to your os and animate.

2. restart your computer.

3. reset your preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/set-preferences.html

4. contact support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines