Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 20.3

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo in die Runde,

hat auch jemande Probleme mit dem Publishing von Canvas Animationen? Ich arbeite jetzt mit den gleichen Dateien seit September und musste heute Korrekturen einarbeiten. Mit nicht geänderten Veröffentlichungseinstellungen unter der Programmversion 20.3, läuft die Animation in keinem Browser.

Jetzt bin ich auf die Version 20.2 zurückgegangen und alles läuft normal.

Unter anderem habe ich das Problem, dass wenn die Bildeinstellung auf Sprite gestellt ist, kein Bild im image-Ordner abgelegt wird. 

Kann mir jemand genau sagen, was in 20.3 an dem Canvas-Element geändert wurde. Meine kleinen Scripte funktionieren leider auch nur, wenn ich über 20.2 veröffentliche.

Vielen Dank für eure Antworten

Jo

Hi everyone, 

does anyone have any problems with publishing Canvas animations? I have been working with the same files since September and had to make corrections today. With unmodified publishing settings under program version 20.3, the animation will not run in any browser.

Now I've gone back to version 20.2 and everything runs normally.

Among other things I have the problem that when the image setting is set to sprite, no image is placed in the image folder. 

Can someone tell me exactly what was changed in 20.3 on the canvas element. Unfortunately my little scripts only work when published in 20.2, too.

I appreciate your answer.

Jo

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance , Product issue , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jo,

This is a known issue in v20.0.3. Please continue using v20.0.2 until Adobe push out a fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stuart, thank you very much! I will do so ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines