Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 20.5 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My pc automatically updated adobe animate, and while I'm working, it had been crashing since then. It sometimes happens when I drag the keyframes. I was wondering if the problem happens because the update is not compatible with my pc or if it has to do with a storage problem of animate since the file I'm working on is around 2000-3000 KB and about some of my files are about that big as well. I would love to know what the potential problem could be. I'm pretty new to the technical stuff so please bear with me. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Do you see this happening when you work on a specific file? Could you please share one such file and probable steps that is leading to the crash for us to recreate the issue?

Also please submit crash report with your email id and the few last steps you have performed before the crash when this happens the next time? We will be able to investigate based on the report.

Thanks!

Mohan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines