Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 2020 - Error after updating Software

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

I updated Adobe Animate to version 20.0.1 and later returned to Publish an canvas (animation) (without making any changes), however this animation not working, not seen in the browser and generated errors such as:

Uncaught TypeError: createjs.StageGL is not a constructor

Uncaught TypeError: AdobeAn.getcomposition is not a function

Uncaught ReferenceError: AdobeAn is not defined

The old canvas does not use "StageGL", only use "Stage"

What is the problem and how do i solve it??

Thank!

Best Regards.

TOPICS
ActionScript , Code , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. I published the same HTML5 document twice – once using Animate 19.2.1 and once using 20.0.1. The 19.2.1 version works and is displayed as expected. 20.0.1 gives these errors in the console:

TypeError: undefined is not a constructor (evaluating 'new createjs.StageGL()')

TypeError: AdobeAn.getComposition is not a function. (In 'AdobeAn.getComposition("A6DE66C3B00F4EA888EDD5CCF3A84A10")', 'AdobeAn.getComposition' is undefined)

Would be great to get some pointers as to what might be happening and how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue. Was solved for me by updating the createjs runtime file. Looks like Adobe made an update and the 2020 version uses it.

In the HTML, instead try using 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or just uncheck Hosted Libraries in the publish settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it. Huge lifesaver as I'm trying to figure out what went wrong at 12:30 am, so thanks! Always a mystery with Adobe updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the pointer! It worked as far as getting the banners to play goes, but I ran into an URL fetch error with the Google AdWords validator. After finding this I used 
<script src="https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2019.11.15_min.js"></script>

instead. Now everything finally works like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

update to 20.02.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines