• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 2020 release Class Room in a Book

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently bought the book Adobe Animate 2020 release Class Room in a Book, I am following the lessons and I am currently stuck on the first lesson, the book forgets to tell you a couple things, inorder to  be able to add a new layer effect on keyframe, also on the following page 43 figuring out by myself that the keyframe need to be a movie clip, I followed the steps on adding a blur, its says after adding a blur the keyframes on your timeline become white. My key frames are not white and I have followed step by step very carefully and don't understand why mine are not white and I am stuck at this point of the lesson.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Might be a simple question - but you are using Animate 2020 - right? The whole keyframes turning white thing is new for layer effects in that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be a simple question - but you are using Animate 2020 - right? The whole keyframes turning white thing is new for layer effects in that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response, yes I am using  Adobe Animate 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines