Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate 21.0.1 is now live!

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Adobe Animate 21.0.1 is now available for download through your CC desktop application. Fixes in this update include:

• [macOS] Application crashes on launch if one or more corrupted font is installed on the system.
  • Arrow keys to nudge the selection do not function as intended when in Edit Multiple Frames mode.
  • Keyboard shortcut to increase or decrease classic brush size does not update it live.
  • Dragging frames across layer folders does not work in Timeline panel.
  • Copy pasting objects, frames, and layers take long time in complex projects.
  • Animate crashes on using envelope transformation multiple times on a drawing object.
  • Bitmap warped object disappear upon reopening the file if it is part of a classic tween span.

For more info, see https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no Big Sur support?! You've known about Apple's new OS since July, had access to countless beta versions, and it's been out officially since November 12. PLEASE make this a priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Preran It's now been almost a month since you made this post. Still no word from Adobe on when we can expect Big Sur compatibility. Is this ever coming or should I give up hope? Adobe can't even be bothered to update their "Can I run my Adobe apps in Big Sur?" page to list what the known issues are with Animate 2021. What a sad state of affairs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mark Paterson Big Sur support for Animate is coming this January. Please watch out for announcement feed in this forum to get to know.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update, Mohan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mark Paterson @Martina5E73 Animate update 21.0.2 is now available supporting Big Sur OS, please update your copy of Animate to the latest to avail the support.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Copy pasting objects, frames, and layers take long time in complex projects.
  •  

Really, thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update crashes every time I hit the toolbar at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem with an InDesign update a few days ago. Try restarting. That cleared it up for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jordan5ED5  Are you still facing this issue ? If yes, Can you please record a small video and share with us ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is new update now bro

[link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

rubel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why ??

Why is Label not working in my browser ? HTML5 canvas ?

2020-12-31_10-48-51.jpg2020-12-31_10-49-14.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean when posting .
Cannot write in the text box (label)
Why ?
This problem appeared when updating the animate cc 21....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just letting you guys know (Also running 21.01 on Big Sur) that the brushes are glitching for me. I can still draw with them but I can't see what I'm selecting.

Screenshot 2021-01-09 at 22.36.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wao this feature is awesome am not much expert with animation but I will definitely use this feature from now for my work  at makaanshop.com

thanks adobe ,,, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be an announcement as to when Adobe Animate will be safe to use with Big Sur? In the middle of an Animate based project and don't want to risk disrupting it by updating if there are compatibility issues. Very frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the update 

Likes [link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i lip sync I select my symbol go to object in propertries and there is no looping drop down settings, so no lip sync what do i do????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the update 

[link removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wao this is a great feature added by adobe. I will definitely use this feature from now for my work at 

Construction Cost of 3 Marla house . Thanks for the updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines