• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC 19.1

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Animate 2020 and I forgot to set it up to keep my previous version. I can no longer find v19.1 and when I open a previous file I created in 19.1 non of the code for 360 beta is working specifically the mouse events "onHover". How can I download the 19.1 version again. the 19.2 version has the same issues with the hover events not functioning.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud Desktop app, click "All apps" on the left.  Find any version of Animate. Click the "..." menu in its box and select "Other versions".

This used to be simpler, but the recent redesign of CC Desktop seems to have been intentionally designed to be annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, for some reason all it shows is Animate 19.2.1 in the other versions. It use to show mulitple so not sure why it only shows that one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to the latest policy, only the version previous to the latest will be available for download and install under normal circumstances. If you need a previous build, please contact the tech support team https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines