• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe animate cc 2019 crashing before loading

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi. whenever i try to open adobe animate 2019, it loads for a few seconds and then closes. it doesn't even give me an error message. i've tried many things and nothing worked. i'm in windows 10 version 1903.

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Adobe Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many times. it was actually the first thing i tried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting preferences by holding Control+Alt+Shift when launching Animate?

I see you have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but preferences aren't always removed during that process so it's worth trying the above if you haven't already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just tried it now. it asked me if i wanted to let it make changes and i said yes, but it still closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to launch other Creative Cloud apps OK? I came across this troubleshooting page which gives you another thing to try: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-applications-crash-immediately-launch.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the others seem to work fine. i tried what the page said and no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm! Have you tried the options on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/animate/kb/animate-crashes-on-launch-startup.html There are instructions on manually resetting preferences, amongst other things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just tried all of them. still nothing. the preferences were basically off completely, but turning them on did nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so it turns out adobe animate does work, but my tablet can't handle it. so false alarm i guess it's solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah! What a shame. Thanks for updating & I'm sorry it wasn't something that could be solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines