Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC movie clip in the timeline

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello
is there a way of seeing the last frame of an inserted movie clip within the timeline?
i have a movie clip that changes size and the last frame is smaller than the first and i want to play off of it, but i have no idea of how small it is, to match it.
thnak you.

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can (temporarily) copy that last frame and paste it into a (temporary) layer on the working timeline.  when you no longer need it, you can delete or hide that layer.

or, instead of movieclip, you can use a graphic symbol (unless you need to reference the symbol with code).  its frames are displayed in the authoring environment on its ancestor (ie, parent, grandparent etc) timelines.

or you can temporarily convert to a graphic symbol, make your edits and then convert back to a movieclip and have the best of both (timeline edits and code) graphic symbols and movieclips.

and there are probably more ways to work around other situations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines