• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate cc version 19.2.1 will start but crash.

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop that was previously for my coursework and ran Adobe Creative Suite ran Animate 2019 great but because the laptop had broken I am instead using my fathers 15" Acer Aspire one and the specs are listed below:

Quad Core Intel Pentium N4200 with a base clock speed of 2.2Ghz,

4GB DDR3 1600Mhz

15" iPS LCD 1366 x 768 Display

128GB SSD, with 79GB free

Windows 10 Home 1903

Every time I launch Adobe Animate 2019, it would show the loading screen and then crash. To first troubleshoot this I reinstalled the application and started it again with the same result, the next thing I tried was to install the 2018 version of the software and again I had the same result. After a while, I backed up my data and reset the whole Operating System and installed Animate again and now it shows a message from Windows when crashing, but that is the only change.

The message I get from Windows is 'Adobe Animate 2019 has stopped', if this is important.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines