• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate CC20 Volume Control / Effect not working

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with volume control on a simple Tennise Ball bounce sound. I tried using an MP3 and a Wav file but the software is not allowing me to sellect Effect pallet to do a custom volume control. Do I have to do anything before I can control the volume? I tried changing the sound to EVENT, STREAM and other things but the Effect Pallet will not highlight what so ever. What am I doing wrong 😞

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.10.22 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's not available for canvas/html5 files.  edit the sound envelopes in audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohhhhh so what you are saying this animation is for web and since it's HTML5 you can't control volume. I would have to do a regular animation VS. HTML5. Did I get that right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the issue isn't html5/web.  the issue is animate when using html5/canvas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines