• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate crashing??

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive been using Adobe Animate for maybe 5 years now and ive never really had a crashing problem (only if i had way too many frames and i had to force quit when it wouldnt respond.). for the past year maybe, ive been experiencing trouble where adobe will just shut down in the middle of me working. i havnt animated much on the program because of that. i got back on today for the first time in months and the program crashed on me 3 times in just a couple hours!!

i have a few ideas on what could be causing the crashes:

1) i use a MacBook Pro, and lately a couple big updates have hecked me over. i updated adobe before i started and its still crashing

2) i used a cheap Ugee tablet for years. a year ago i got a new huion tablet and it crashed a couple times over the school year, but nothing concerning. maybe adobe has some beef with my huion tablet idk

3) adobe got jealous because i used fire alpaca for tweening and adobe is telling me to suck it

4) the updates couldve caused file misplacements and its getting confused, though PP, PS, AE etc arent crashing.

or maybe i just deleted some stuff accidentally when i was doing a small spring cleaning.. idk if the motion presents they flood your computer with matter to how well its working

for now, ill just save every 2 seconds until we figure this out

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried doing a uninstall and reinstall of animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Following up on your post. Did the solution above help you or do you need more assistance?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines