• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate December Update (20.0.1) is now Live!

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update contains important bug fixes and stability improvements. https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

To get the best out of Adobe Animate, I highly recommend that you update to this version using the CC desktop application.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been hoping for a similar marketing strategy to:

Back by popular demand,

Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, pls help me. Were do i see a seconds on timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the faucet tool??? I  cant find it anywhere and the only thing similar seems to not work at all. thanks for the update but can I go back to the previous version now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that the faucet tool was always a modifier of the eraser. If you choose Eraser and look in Properties, you'll see the faucet button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,im David my first time here, i am having trouble trying to open Animate i keep getting the pop up for the Buy/Trial 7 day version, even though i already have a monthly student/teacher subscription,that allows me to use over 20 Desktop apps. when i was talking to the support team all day today, they were using an old email address, then they could not find and verify my account?? can anybody help.. please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate crashes every time i try to open a file or import it.

I am on a Mac, Catalina IOS and version 20 of Animate.

messge says "Unknown Error" Application Quitting

OLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I publish to HTML5, Animate no longer exports any jpgs when combine into both jpg & png spritesheet is selected although pngs do, this in turn causes a javascript error when the script tries to reference the image (Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getContext' of undefined).

Publishing the same fla in v19 still works and exports two spritesheets one png & one jpg, this has only started since I updated in v20 with the fla was created a while ago in v19 or earlier.

This on the heels of updating to a version of createjs which broke GDN validation last time has me wondering why I update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This topic has already been raised in another post.

Animate Canvas Spritesheet (Version 20.0.3, Build 25487) - not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know, still not fixed, what a mess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well WELL WELL NEW UPDATE FINNALY ATLAST oof....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines