Highlighted

Adobe Animate December Update (20.0.1) is now Live!

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update contains important bug fixes and stability improvements. https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

To get the best out of Adobe Animate, I highly recommend that you update to this version using the CC desktop application.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Animate December Update (20.0.1) is now Live!

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update contains important bug fixes and stability improvements. https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

To get the best out of Adobe Animate, I highly recommend that you update to this version using the CC desktop application.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2019 4
Participant ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get the onion skinning settings I have created to stay? It seems like every time I open Animate they're back the default setting. I keep the opacity percentage at 30% and would like for it to stay there. Also, what's with the docking of the panels? They're... bigger it seems.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2019-12-17 à 11.48.41.png

WHY???why change for worse? why can we no longer manage the rounding of shapes with the mouse or pen? why do we now have to enter the percentage using the keyboard? it's a huge waste of time !! while many of us have asked adobe to develop this option in the same way as on Illustrator, by allowing each corner of a shape to be managed ONCE THE FORM CREATED, Adobe responds by further reducing the function of this option . THIS IS OUR WORKING TOOL !!

Oh! and the pipette no longer works outside the application to fetch colors, it's absolutely great!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 7
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is very bad, it is a disaster....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2019 5
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, pls help me. Were do i see a seconds on timeline?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2020 1
Participant ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having problems with the textInput Component and the CSS Component since Adobe updated to Animate 20.0.  Attempts to solve these using Animate 20.0.1 were only succussful by replacing all the components and failed when I applied the CSS Component.

I am reverting to Animate 19.2.1.    It seems Adobe has been having so much trouble with the new Animate they should consider reverting to Animate 19 as well, or leave it available for those who need it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wtf animate.PNG

I don't know why this is happening but everything is working but I can not see my stage or pasteboard at all. I just got animate as well yet I can't make anything with this issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0
Participant ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That white space in your image is the stage. There is a scale at the top right of the stage that says '100%'.

Try changing this to 50 or 25.

It sounds as if you should be using some of the tutorial videos from Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not need a tutorial video, I know how Adobe animate works, I work on it in class, even when I zoom out nothing changes on the screen. The screen just doesn't display anything, including the pasteboard. Whenever I draw something it doesn't show up at all. If you look closely at the screen shot I provided, it shows at the bottom that my stage color was blue, yet all I saw was white. It's clear it's not working properly and I am canceling my adobe subcription.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem:

On the timeline, I can select empty frames by clicking on them. So far so good. But I cant select a single frame when its not empty.

If I want to select a single frame where a movieclip is, I can't select a single frame, but the whole of the timeline gets selected.  

I used to make keyframes on the timeline by selecting a frame> then shortcut F6> voila a keyframe. Now I get keyframes all along the timeline. Why is that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 1
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the SAME problem and losing my mind.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 06, 2020 0