• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate exporting video as black screen with no audio

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone so I'm very new to animation software and I'm not sure what I've done wrong. I have a very short 16 second animation with some audio over it I'm trying to export for a youtube video but every time I try to export it I just get a quicktime file that is the length of the animation but it's just a black screen and no audio.

I've already moved the entire animation to start on the 2nd frame so the audio should be working, I'm just not sure whats wrong.

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 2.28.48 AM.png

Here's the dialog window in animate itself, I've also tried doing the "after time elapsed" option with the end of the animation

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 2.31.10 AM.png

Here's the queue in media encoder (latest update)

I havent messed with the H.264 thing because I have no idea what that means but I haven't seen anyone say to change that. But the other drop down I've tried so many of the options there all with the same result I don't get it !

I'm really not sure whats going on because I ran a MUCH longer animation (four minuets !) through it and while the audio was mangled the video was perfect !

If someone could PLEASE help me get my animation out of limbo I would just be the happiest person ever. Thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

So I finally got the video to export, it turns out that Adobe animate just really hates the Media Encoder. Idk what the Media encoder is doing to my animations but if I export without it going through that it works perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Ive been able to get the audio to export, but only if I click the "export movie" instead of "export video" it's making a flash video instead which i dont know if youtube will be able to accept, either way the visuals still aren't going through and if the audio isnt set to "stream" the audio that comes through is the beginning of the song I have playing, which I cut out for the project as the animation is set to a part in the middle of the song.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am not sure if you have managed to resolved your issue as its been a while you posted the query.

Sorry for the delay. However, if you are still facing this issue then please try following the solution mentioned here - Exporting flash file as .mov but audio is removed

It worked for many and hope will work for you also.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive tried setting the audio to "sync" but the video is still broken! Neither the audio nor the visuals are exporting, the audio will export if I export as a movie but I cant get my animation to show up no matter what!

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 1.42.22 AM.png

This is literally all i get when I export!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your Fla file with me so I can examine it?

For sharing the file yo may use any file sharing service like Dropbox and share the link with me in a private message.

To do a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I finally got the video to export, it turns out that Adobe animate just really hates the Media Encoder. Idk what the Media encoder is doing to my animations but if I export without it going through that it works perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, there. It's been a year since you posted but in case there's someone out there who is having the similar problem, maybe my solution will work. I just change the resolution of the scene (or maybe artboard? or canvas? I don't know what they call it) to 1280x720, and Encoder could render it just fine. I messed with the resolution and entered some random number before, but after I adjust it back, problem solved.

Welp, I'll leave my answer here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines