Highlighted

Adobe Animate (Flash) CC 2018 Problem

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to make a new document in Adobe Animate (Flash) CC 2018, and... well, it stops responding, no matter how many times I try to fix it. I'm starting to consider moving to Adobe After Effects and Photoshop for animation - Maybe even Adobe Illustrator.

Never mind, I finally got it to work.

The reason it kept crashing was because I apparently had too many FLA files. My bad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Animate (Flash) CC 2018 Problem

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to make a new document in Adobe Animate (Flash) CC 2018, and... well, it stops responding, no matter how many times I try to fix it. I'm starting to consider moving to Adobe After Effects and Photoshop for animation - Maybe even Adobe Illustrator.

The reason it kept crashing was because I apparently had too many FLA files. My bad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset your preferences -

https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/animate-cc-crashes-on-launch-startup.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

немогу открыть картинку с программой scr

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2019 0