Highlighted

Adobe animate has no palm rejection!!

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason adobe animate keeps registering my palm/hand as drawing inputs when that happens in no other software im using. i reinstall it same things happend. i have latest tablet drivers, restarted my pc etc. even if i have other software open at the same time it shows  palm rejection there but it does NOT HAVE ANY  show in adobe animate. i tried switching the settings to win 8 tablet settings. but it still doesnt work. i have been using wacom cintiq 22 hd for years now never had this problem until adobe animate. i have also reinstalled windows multiple times since then and have recnetnly. why does this happen. i dont understand. im using windows 10 and have 16 gigs of ram. theres no lag but it keeps messing up my inputs its so hard to draw nothing seems to work. pls help. why even buy this when it doesnt freakin work. even the latest update 20.0.3 has the same exact problem. why is no one talking about this?!?!? drawing is so diffcult it will struggle to make lines or cancel lines becauese its reading my palm wrist as a stylus input. wacom cintiq has built in palm rejection so why does it not work with animate cc. i draw with my arm on the screen because its a cintiq and its basically my only monitor and it hurts if i draw any other way also its imposibble because its all screen.

me trying to draw nintendo characters but its like dragging my pen in the mud and having my stulus telport randomy on the screen leading to long straight lines that ruin the drwing

oh god please help.gif

 THIS IS UNUSBALE PLS FIX

TOPICS
Other, Performance, Product issue, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe animate has no palm rejection!!

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for some reason adobe animate keeps registering my palm/hand as drawing inputs when that happens in no other software im using. i reinstall it same things happend. i have latest tablet drivers, restarted my pc etc. even if i have other software open at the same time it shows  palm rejection there but it does NOT HAVE ANY  show in adobe animate. i tried switching the settings to win 8 tablet settings. but it still doesnt work. i have been using wacom cintiq 22 hd for years now never had this problem until adobe animate. i have also reinstalled windows multiple times since then and have recnetnly. why does this happen. i dont understand. im using windows 10 and have 16 gigs of ram. theres no lag but it keeps messing up my inputs its so hard to draw nothing seems to work. pls help. why even buy this when it doesnt freakin work. even the latest update 20.0.3 has the same exact problem. why is no one talking about this?!?!? drawing is so diffcult it will struggle to make lines or cancel lines becauese its reading my palm wrist as a stylus input. wacom cintiq has built in palm rejection so why does it not work with animate cc. i draw with my arm on the screen because its a cintiq and its basically my only monitor and it hurts if i draw any other way also its imposibble because its all screen.

me trying to draw nintendo characters but its like dragging my pen in the mud and having my stulus telport randomy on the screen leading to long straight lines that ruin the drwing

oh god please help.gif

 THIS IS UNUSBALE PLS FIX

TOPICS
Other, Performance, Product issue, Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?