Highlighted

adobe animate: How can you split frames in an armature layer

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone

I'm trying to create a stick figure fight using the bone tool and tweening, everything is fine but I'm finding it difficult to give my stickman a 3d movement feel, like slashing his sword, I have an idea of how to do it which is to rearrange the arrangement of his hand so like his left arm comes in front of his right arm, but if I rearrange his arms for the specific frames that I want his arms to be in that order, it rearranges his arms in all frames, if I can split the frames so that the frames in which his left arm is in front of his right are in their own frame I can solve this issue.

I tried copying the frames and pasting it again in the armature layer, it worked but not always, sometimes it joined the frames, sometimes it removed the bone structure, I'm not sure how it exactly works.

any help will be appreciated, if you have any other idea of how you can make it work please do share it with me

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe animate: How can you split frames in an armature layer

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone

I'm trying to create a stick figure fight using the bone tool and tweening, everything is fine but I'm finding it difficult to give my stickman a 3d movement feel, like slashing his sword, I have an idea of how to do it which is to rearrange the arrangement of his hand so like his left arm comes in front of his right arm, but if I rearrange his arms for the specific frames that I want his arms to be in that order, it rearranges his arms in all frames, if I can split the frames so that the frames in which his left arm is in front of his right are in their own frame I can solve this issue.

I tried copying the frames and pasting it again in the armature layer, it worked but not always, sometimes it joined the frames, sometimes it removed the bone structure, I'm not sure how it exactly works.

any help will be appreciated, if you have any other idea of how you can make it work please do share it with me

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0