Highlighted

Adobe Animate in Sudan?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All

A friend in Sudan has asked me if I can buy him the Adobe Animate software for a project he is trying to set up. Does anyone know if it will work there?

He says he needs the software and Adobe Animate CC classroom in a book - is this all he will need?

Do we buy the software once or is it a subscription which you need to keep renewing?

If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.

Best wishes

Ed

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Animate in Sudan?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All

A friend in Sudan has asked me if I can buy him the Adobe Animate software for a project he is trying to set up. Does anyone know if it will work there?

He says he needs the software and Adobe Animate CC classroom in a book - is this all he will need?

Do we buy the software once or is it a subscription which you need to keep renewing?

If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated.

Best wishes

Ed

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription based service. Go here:

Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2019 0