• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Layering

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been using Animate for a couple weeks now and I keep running into this problem with setting my background layer. I typically do my background last and I know that I can go to "Doc" and set "Stage" Color but I like to do it by adding another layer and dropping it to the bottom of my timeline. I feel like that should do the trick but everytime I do that it makes all layers on top discolored and I have to go back through and color over it. Is there any simple way around this problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to humor us, try setting the background color for your example scene by setting the stage color and show us how it looks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I learned that it was becuase I was dropping the opacity on areas of my project to get the color I wanted. I'm a silly billy. Should have used the eyedropper after I got my desired color to make it solid. BUT hey now I know and I'm a stronger more independent man. Maybe someone else who's new to these programs like me will find this helpful 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here. I'm facing same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines