• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate - Manage files

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I would like to "Package" or "Project Manage" my Animate project, can anyone please tell me how to gather all my links within the file into one folder? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you publish your files it should auto package a file for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand your question. Are you talking about the FLA project, or the published output? Are you talking about a published SWF, or HTML5 Canvas? What do you mean by "gather my links"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign terminlogy, I couln't think of the terminology for Animate. I think the next post on here answers my question!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're thinking of it like an InDesign "Package" -- Animate actually already puts everything into the FLA as far as I understand -- it doesn't have the same concept of "linking" since anything you bring in is now part of that FLA's Library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I get you! I didn't realise that once in the library "links" stay there. I did a test anyway and all there. So yes, you have answered my question. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines