• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate no longer creates spritesheets (20.0.3)

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Привет! На днях он перестал создавать спрайтшиты при паблише HTML5. В сообщении о выводе пишет, мол, изображения успешно упакованы в спрайт, но в папке с публикацией ничего не появляется. Попробовал открыть старые проекты — они перестали работать по той же причине. Что за дела?

Google Translate

=========

Hi! The other day Animate ceased to create spritesheet when published HTML5. In the output message, it writes that the images were successfully packed in a spritesheet, but nothing appears in the folder with the publication. I tried opening old projects — they stopped working for the same reason. What's up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Hi All

Just want to let you know that the latest Animate update 20.5 (build 29329) released today has a fix for this issue. Request you to please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud desktop application to avail the fix.

You can learn more about this update at https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/whats-new.html

Thanks!

Mohan 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Unfortunately, it's a known issue in 20.0.3.

Please downgrade to 20.0.2 until Adobe push out a fix!

Google Translate:

Здравствуй!

К сожалению, это известная проблема в 20.0.3.

Пожалуйста, вернитесь к 20.0.2, пока Adobe не выпустит исправление!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

8-bit PNG sprite generation works but there is an issue with 32-bit PNG or JPEG sprite generation which we are looking into. Will let you know as soon as we have an update on this.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohanaraj - it'd be great if you guys could somehow publish this kind of info to a broad audience. I just spent hours trying to figure this out and FINALLY came upon this thread.

I mean, it's a big deal when this kind of thing just pops up - really kills my enthusiasm for Adobe in general.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue currently not listed as a known issue on https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/known-issues.html, maybe it's worth adding it there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Just want to let you know that the latest Animate update 20.5 (build 29329) released today has a fix for this issue. Request you to please update your copy of Animate to the latest using Creative Cloud desktop application to avail the fix.

You can learn more about this update at https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/using/whats-new.html

Thanks!

Mohan 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Animate 21.0.3 and I have this issue. I am setting to export image assests as Texture, I get the warning message saying 'Bitmaps packed successfully', but no images exist in the 'images' folder. It happens for me when I try both 8 and 32 bit. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now somehow I got it working (I changed resolution to 3 and 32 bit), but the exported images are named CachedBmp_Number.png and the generated html file is trying to load fileName_atlas_number.png. Why is this happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines