• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate not exporting all frames.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fellow Adobe Animator's! I've been Having a problem with exporting my animations lately...and it's really bugging me. so, i've been working on an animation for something (which isnt really important) for about 2 weeks or so..it's only a 50 second clip..and today i was finally ready to export. my settings in adobe animate were W: 3840 H:2160 span:entire movie format: H.264 preset: YouTube 2160p 4k ultra HD. those are my export settings...and everything looks about right. after i hit export. media encoder opens up (as it usually does) .I simply export my animation into a folder called "animations" then once im done. i go to my animations folder on my pc to check my mp4 out. and once i watch a few seconds of it.. i notice a few frames are missing. it was bascially like if the a  certain part of the video was cut out on its own. i go back to adobe animate see if i accidentally deleted the frames.. but, no. their still there. so, i export again. and once its back in media encoder (again) i look at exporting setting (in media encoder) to make sure..and in media encoder the preview doesnt show the five frames thats on the actual animation in adobe animate just like how the mp4 was missing those frames. so.. i have been trying to fix this all day..and i cant find a solution. can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are the missing frames in a movieclip or graphic (as opposed to main timeline frames?

if so, use a time based export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my symbols/frames are all graphic's. I tried doing a time based export and it still didnt work..unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't think of anything causing that problem except allotting too little time for the animation to complete.  somebody will probably need to download your fla and check it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

welp, no need to worry anymore because.. I figured it out. Not sure why this happen's but, i copyed all my layers which had all my animation's from my previous document and put it in a new document on adobe animate and it worked somehow. but..thx for trying to help anyways.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines