• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Not responding after simply drawing 5 scenes

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student who drew her backgrounds and graphic symbols but now the program continues to say not responding. This is a high school level class so she had only used about 30 frames per scene with only about 5-10 layers per scene but she is unable to work on animating it because it continuously says not responding and freezes. Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get errors like this when my computer runs out of RAM, so A big RAM upgrade ought to fix the problem. 🙂 But that might not be a feasible solution in a highschool setting.

I'd be tempted to not use scenes (In my 10 years of animating professionaly I've never used them once) and instead just use symbols. Symbols can contain mutiple layers, so you should be able to organize them nicely like a scene.

Then take your scene1 symbol, and put it on the root timeline. Expose that symbol in the timeline for however many frames long the scene is, then insert a blank keyframe on the timeline after scene1 in finished, and put the scene2 symbol in the new keyframe. . . expose the scene2 symbol for however long scene 2 is. Rinse and repeat for all 5 scenes. This might free up some memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines