Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate preloader is not responsive in HTML export

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm exporting responsive content in JavaScript/HTML. However, when I 'Include preloader' in the Publish Settings, I have found that the preloader itself is not responsive. The result is that it does not sit centrally to the responsive content.

Any help to resolve this would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Derrin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Hi Derrin,

We have fixed this issue internally and it should be available with the next release.

Just to be sure, can you share a screenshot of your Publish settings and also, if possible, a test file to confirm it works fine on our internal builds. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using your own preloader or one purchased from a third-party?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, I'm using the Adobe Animate preloader, by selecting the 'Include preloader' checkbox in the Adobe Animate Publish Settings.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derrin,

We have fixed this issue internally and it should be available with the next release.

Just to be sure, can you share a screenshot of your Publish settings and also, if possible, a test file to confirm it works fine on our internal builds. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nipun,

Sure, here's a screenshot. I'm happy to forward a test file, but how can i get this to you?

Thanks,

Derrin

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 12.21.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. You can upload it on a file sharing site and share a link either here, or PM me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nipun, now forwarded link via PM

Thanks,

Derrin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thank you all for your input. I hope this issue is fixed in the next release.

I like the ability to customise the gif used in the throbber.

If we could have this combined with a '% Loaded' text field (that positions centrally) that would be ideal.

Best regards,

Derrin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to forestall any potential confusion for anyone reading this thread:

1) The Animate "preloader" isn't a preloader, it's a throbber. All Animate Canvas documents are preloaded by default. You can't not preload them.

2) What Animate calls "responsive" is just scaling and centering, not true responsive layout​.

So Derrin's complaint actually has nothing to do with preloaders or responsive layout, It's just Animate not centering a throbber correctly.

I don't understand how Adobe, one of the most high-profile multimedia companies in the world, ended up using such incorrect multimedia terminology in one of their products, but I hold out the hope that they'll eventually fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this fixed?

I am having the same problem. It never gets past the preloader.

trail11_sm201

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that you may try change the height and width to 50% of the "_preload_div_" in the HTML file:-

Change:-

<div id='_preload_div_' style='position:absolute; top:0; left:0; display: inline-block; height:640px; width: 960px; text-align: center;'>

To be:-

<div id='_preload_div_' style='position:absolute; top:0; left:0; display: inline-block; height:50%; width:50%; text-align: center;'>

I hope that help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines