• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe animate production

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I enabled the camera and did the and movement I  set up all the characters and masking but when I export the video and watch the 1st scene the camera is operating but then a character pops up that isn't supposed to be there them the second scene the camera is messed up and the characters are in places where they aren't supposed to be and then it shows all the other and the camera doesn't move where I want it to move

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to say without seeing the FLA and how you setup your timelines. Could be how you set up your masking and what you used masks for. Could be simply how your characters (if nested) are looping. The 2nd scenes leads me to believe you used the "Scenes" feature which could be problematic.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops sorry what I meant by scenes was when I change the background and setting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

Most of the new features in Animate (camera, layer parenting, etc.) are full of hidden problems, bugs and dead ends.

If you want to avoid nasty surprises do not use them in serious projects, only evaluate while playing.

Here is a workflow that has been used for years and is bullet-proof: Classic Tween workflow | electric dog :: flanimate power tools

Best!

NT

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines