• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Animate Project Won't Export to Encoder

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a small animation to use as the outro to my YouTube videos on my channel, but i can no longer export it.

I use a MacBook Pro with Adobe Animate 2020. My typical export process is File - Export - Export Video/Media. Then i set the format to H.264 with preset Default (AME) and hit export. At which point Media Encoder automatically opens, and my video file is created. I have made multiple animations this way.

I had been doing this with no issues on the current project i'm referring to. Yesterday evening and this morning i exported it this way a few times just to check the animation was okay, as playback on my application is slow. However, this afternoon after animating a drawing of a character raising their arm, covering 5 frames, i can no longer export. When i click export, the box appears showing 'Exporting SWF Movie' and the bar reaches 100%, Media encoder opens, and then that's it. Nothing else happens, and my animation doesn't export. I have tried to export again multiple times with no luck, even trying to just export 1 frame and nothing is working.

I went back to an animation project i made last month to see if that would export. It's made up of hundereds of frames, music, sound and the final video lasts 3 mins, and that still exports no problem. But the 15 second basic animation i am now trying to export won't export at all.

I've seen a few people post about this and i can't seem to find any clear answers. I don't really want to have to export it to PNG or using other software, as there's never been a problem with the eway i export before. If anyone can help me out i'd be extremely grateful, this is driving me mad! 

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the exact problem here too.
All other project wok fine but the latest one fail to connect with AME.
Somebody can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you please share the fla file with which you are facing this issue for us to investigate?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines